If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help. You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return:
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items must be returned to us with all designer tags and labels still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will be sent back to you.
Please make sure that you enter your correct measurements to all custom designs because they are not returnable.
NEED A DIFFERENCE SIZE?
There’s a cost of $35 to exchange your purchase, although if you’re based outside the US, taxes and duties are applicable. If you wish to try another style, simply return it for a different item. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
RETURNING YOUR PURCHASE
To request for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), you need to create your returns or exchanges in your Le Black Box account. If you purchased the item using Guest Checkout, please register for an account.
- Sign in to your account and under My Orders, select the order number containing the item(s) you would like to return.
- Click on the “CREATE RMA” button and choose the reason for return. If you’d like an exchange, select your preferred size.
- Check the box to agree with our Return Policy. We’ll then send you an E-mail with your return instructions.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card.
If your order has been sent to a destination within the US, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the US, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through Le Black Box. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau or by hiring a customs broker.
Please note that refunds can take up to 10 business days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.