We create a total look, for you to be inspired and express your personality.
You can shop at leblackbox.com without creating an account.
However, register with us and you’ll be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- Track your orders and review past purchases
- Request a return or exchange directly from your account
- Receive E-mail notification on exclusive Le Black Box special offers
How do I place an order on your website?
- Brows our Shop Page from the top navigation and choose a category or search to explore a specific style or trend
- Select the size of your item(s) then click ‘Add to Cart’. Once you have finished adding your items, proceed to Checkout
- Sign in to your account if you have not done so already. If you do not have an account, you may use guest checkout
- Enter your address and payment information and select a delivery method to complete your order. Once your purchase is confirmed, it will be carefully prepared and shipped to you. We will keep you updated every step of the way.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an E-mail containing your order details to include a tracking number your package.
Le Black Box delivers worldwide.
Please note we are unable to deliver to Post Office Boxes.
Click on the “Lost Password” menu option under My Account, located in the upper right corner of our website. Then simply follow the instructions to reset your password. For security reasons we are unable to send your old password via E-mail.
Before your purchases have been prepared for shipping, we can cancel an item, change the size or edit your billing and shipping details.
However, we are unable to combine orders or add pieces to an existing order once it has been placed.
If you need to make any order changes, please E-mail us at: email@example.com.
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. Payment is only debited from your card at time of dispatch.
All transactions on this website are processed using STRIPE, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your credit card details in a secure host environment.
To give you even more confidence, Le Black Box uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet. If SSL is enabled then you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
You will also notice that when you look at the location (URL) field at the top of the browser, you will see it begin with ‘https:’ instead of the normal ‘http:’. This means that you are viewing a secure website.